Lana Maria Parrilla
Brooklyn, New York City, USA
Because of the overprotective nature of her dad, she participated in Beverly Hills Playhouse Performing College little late in her life.
Lana has also studied voice representing a decade (10 years).
The names of her elementary and high schools are not recognized.
Line of work
- Daddy– Sam Parrilla (b. 1943– 1994) (Baseball Player)
- Mommy– Dolores Dee Azzara (American painter that has operated in financial area)
- Brother Or Sisters– Deena Parrilla (Older Sis)
- Others— Sammy (Nephew), Candice Azzara (Auntie) (Character Actress)
Brillstein Home Entertainment Allies
5 feet 6 in or 168 centimeters
58 kg or 128 extra pounds
Lana Parrilla started dating Fred Di Blasio in the past. On April 28, 2013, the couple obtained participated in Israel. After 14 months of interaction, the couple linked knots on June 5, 2014. Though, this marital relationship news was validated by Lana on her Twitter account on August 1, 2014.
Race/ Ethnic background
She has Puerto Rican origins on her dad’s side while she is of Sicilian (Italian) descent on her mother’s side.
- High cheekbones
- A mark on her upper lip
- Tattoo on the underside of her best wrist
36-27-37 in or 91.5-68.5 -94 centimeters
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (United States)
Lana has actually appeared in a Disney Dream Land commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not validated. However, she might be an “Atheist.”
Best Known For
Playing The Evil Queen/ Regina Mills in the ABC’s fairytale drama series Once.
Lana debuted with 2000 crime-comedy movie Extremely Mean Guy for her function as Teresa.
Initial TV Show
In 1999, Lana played the function as a waitress in 2 episodes of UPN comedy Grown Ups.
As her papa was a baseball player, she used to extremely stylish as well as outdoorsy in her childhood years. She is a fast learner and debts her genetics for her all the high qualities she has.
She also discovered to safeguard herself by exercising boxing with her dad.
Lana Parrilla Favorite Things
- Actress— Glenn Close
- Shade — Red
- All-time Favorite Fairytale— Dumbo (1941 )
Source— TV, LA Times, New You Magazine
Lana Parrilla Facts
- Lana likes to enjoy scary as well as thriller films.
- Lana impersonating others at 3. She made use of to perform before her household in an amusing way.
- When she was 4, her moms and dads divorced. So, the very first 10 years of her life were invested with her mama, and after that she began dealing with her daddy until his death in 1994.
- Her daddy was killed in 1994. While he was alive, he was overprotective.
- She can with complete confidence speak Spanish and also English.
- Lana is great friends with star Robert Carlyle. She is likewise really close with Jared Gilmore. Jared has actually played her son on series Once Upon a Time.
- She does not such as apples. She used to ask her mommy to give her green peppers rather in lunch box when she remained in school. And now, she consumes number of apples a week.
- According to Lana herself, she is an extremely effort lady.
- Have a look at Lana on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Did we miss any individual?